l.i.v.e.

l.i.v.e.

5.3.10

impression on the heart


*These commandments that I give you today
are to be upon your hearts.
Impress them on your children.
Talk about them when you sit at home
and when you walk along the road,
when you lie down
and when you get up.*

Deuteronomy 6:6-7

what do you want to make yourself out of?
what is your dream?
what is your vision?
what is your hope?

what do i want to make myself out of? i want to be a mother.
what is my dream? i dream to be a wise mother.
what is my vision? i see myself to be a mother who's wisdom reflects her actions.
what is my hope? i hope that my children will love God with undying passion and keep His commandments.

i long to impress His commandments to my children.
i will talk about them
when i sit,
when i walk,
when i lie down
when i get up.

1 comment:

  1. you'll be a GREAT MOTHER one day.. or some times soon? HEHE can you be one? so i can be an aunt! =P

    hello, btw!! update often please =)

    ReplyDelete