l.i.v.e.

l.i.v.e.

31.3.10

love


i love Jesus.
ever since i was in my mom's womb,
i had the blessings to love Jesus and believe in Jesus.
now, i am 23 and i still love Jesus because He died for me.
i love Him because...
He is the Son of God.
He is my comforter.
He is my redeemer.
He is my healer.
He is my friend.
He is my shepherd.
He is my Rock of Ages.
He is the reason why I sing.
He is the reason why I live.
He is ...

i can go on and on about the reasons why i love Him.
But the truth of the matter is...
my love for Jesus is conditional.
i love BECAUSE HE _______________.

Jesus loves me just because.
Jesus loves me.
no reason.
no question.
no doubt.
He loves me.

another thing...
I always think of Jesus as
someone that will be there for me,
someone friendly,
someone that can comfort me, you get the idea...
someone that is fluffy and round and soft.
after-all, He is our Shepherd.

However, i fail to realize that
Jesus is the Son of God, King of all Kings, Prince of Peace,
the One so powerful that blazing storms and crashing waves obey.
the One who overcame the chains of Satan, death ruled by Satan.
the One who sits on the throne, next to God.
He is the Conquerer
He is the one that will return to judge you and me.

with that said,
i want to say that

He died for me
and
I will live for Him.

i love Jesus.


John 5:25-29

25I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. 26For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself. 27And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

28"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.



No comments:

Post a Comment